Friday, October 18, 2013

Lancaster County Wedding Photographer ~ Beautiful Wedding...

Wow! My blog has been sorely neglected!! I have quite a few sessions to catch up and post.  

First I will post some photos of a beautiful wedding I had the pleasure of Photographing.  I met Amanda and her fiance and her Mom at a local New Holland Coffee Company .  Although Amanda and her Mom both attend the same church as me, it was first time meeting them.  I was beyond excited that Amanda wanted to do a "Sneak Peak"  Something unheard of in this area! (A Sneak Peak is when the bride and groom decide to see each other before the wedding and the photographer... that being Me!  is there to document the Groom seeing his Bride in her gown for the first time.  It was so awesome to do.  And made the day SO much more relaxing after the ceremony.  We did all the Bridal party shots, Bride by herself, Groom my himself, and the happy couple together all before the ceremony.  

Here are a few photos from their beautiful day! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment